20 Tips for a Positive New Year
Updated for 2019
Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that
success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic
attitude all things are possible.
2. Take a daily "Thank You Walk." You can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time. Feel blessed and you won’t be stressed.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and less foods manufactured in plants.
4. Talk to
yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your
complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself with words of truth and
5. Post a sign
that says "No Energy Vampires Allowed." Gandhi said, "I will not let
anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." Watch This.
6. Be a Positive Team Member. Being positive doesn’t just make you better, it makes everyone around you better.
7. Don't chase success. Decide to make a difference and success will find you. [ Tweet This ]
8. Get more sleep. You can't replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don't waste
your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past,
negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
10. Look for opportunities to Love, Serve and Care. You don’t have to be great to serve but you have to serve to be great.
11. Live your
purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don't get burned out
because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
12. Remember, there's no such thing as an overnight success. Love the process and you’ll love what the process produces.
13. Trust that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. If you are complaining, you're not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2018. I happen to know of a few good ones. : )
16. Don't seek happiness. Instead live with love, passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on
"Get to" vs "Have to." Each day focus on what you get to do, not what
you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. The next time you "fail" remember that it’s not meant to define you. It’s meant to refine you.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Download these tips as a Printable PDF Here >
How will you make 2019 more positive? Share with me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.