"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." Zig Ziglar
He's right. That's why it's important to feed your mind with positivity each day. The more positivity we develop on the inside, the stronger and more resilient we become in facing the challenges of the world on the outside. It's not about fake Pollyanna positivity, it’s the real stuff that makes a proven difference in your perspective and life.
Here are 5 Positive Thoughts to Energize Your Day:
1) Mondays are a great day to focus on what we GET TO do instead of what we HAVE TO do. Life is a gift, not an obligation.
2) There's nothing more powerful than a humble person with a warrior spirit who is driven by a bigger purpose. Be that person today.
3) Failure is not meant to define you, it’s meant to refine you. Remember, sometimes you have to lose a goal to find your destiny.
4) Don’t let the negativity bring you down today. Focus on the positive. This doesn’t mean we ignore the challenges, it means we work to overcome them. We rise above the drama. We don’t listen to the lies of fear and doubt. We choose to be a positive influence on those around us.
5) Three things you control every day are your ATTITUDE, your EFFORT and your ACTIONS. It doesn’t matter what others are doing or who you think is being unfair. Every day you can focus on being positive, working hard and making others around you better.
Get a Daily Positive Thought via Email...
Sign up for DailyPositive.com and you'll receive a short encouraging message, like the thoughts above, each day via email. It's 100% free to join.
In addition to my books, resources, and this free weekly newsletter, Daily Positive is a great tool to help you build a positive perspective each day. After all, we don’t give up because it’s hard; we give up because we get discouraged. By fueling yourself with encouragement and positive energy, you’ll have greater power to overcome negativity, neutralize the naysayers, and conquer adversity.
P.S., I'd also suggest our bestselling Stay Positive book. It's loaded with over 300 short encouraging messages to help fuel your life and career.